BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS 1
Conversation between
2 interviewer and on interviewee
Dialogue 1
E : Good morning, Mr. Iqbal. How are you today?
I : I’m fine, thank you.
E : Tell me a little about yourself.
I : My name is M. Iqbal R but most people call me Iqbal. I am originally from Kalimantan but I’ve Lived in Depok for 10 now.
E : Have you finished your studies?
I : I graduated from Kansas University in June and I hope find a full time job now.
E : Please tell me about your formal education
I : Well, I just graduated from Kansas University two months ago with Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration.
E : Do you have any special skills that would help you do this job?
I : I have good organizational skills. I worked as head office administrator for a while.
E : Do you have any computer skills?
I : I’m familiar with Microsoft Office and I’ve worked with Microsoft N T
E : what’s your ideal job?
I : I would like to be a full-time computer programmer. I prefer working wih a team but I also working individually.
E : Are you considering any other jobs?
I : Yes, I’ve applied to several other position, and I’m considering them as well.
E : We may not be able to let you know about this position until next week. Are you still interested?
I : Yes, I’m still very interested.
E : Ok, we’ll be in touch by next week then
I : Ok, thank you very much
E : Thank you for coming
Dialogue 2
E : Are you Mr Danil?
D : Yes, I am.
E : Thank you for coming.
D : Of course.
E : Would you like a glass of water or cup of coffee before we begin.
D : No thanks, I am fine.
E : Alright. Then please come with me.
D : sure
E : Could you describe yourself briefly?
D : Sure. My name is Danyel Halomoan S. I’m 20 years old and I’m single.
E : Describe your personality to me.
D : Well, I’m dedicated worker and people person. I enjoying woking as a team. I also like to be in contact with the public.
E : Please tell me about your educational background.
D : I graduated from Gunadarma University in 2017 with BA in computer sciene.
E : why you did choose computer science?
D : Well, ever since I’ve young, I’m interested in computers. So when I entered University, that I
thought that career in computers would be good choice.
E : what skills do you have that would help you on this job?
D : I have computer experience. I can use Microsoft N T, Word and Excel. And I’m good at sales
And networking as well.
E : What would be your ideal job?
D : I would be a PR representative for a major international airline. I’d love to travel around the world and meet all kinds of people.
E : Can you tell me why you want this job?
I : Well, the descriptions sounded very interesting and I think I can succeed at it.
E : why should we choose you for this job?
D : I’m very committed worker and I love challenge like this.
E : We may not be able to let you know about this position until next week. Are you still interested?
D : Yes, I’m still very interested.
B : Ok, we’ll be in touch by next week then
D : Ok, thank you very much
B : Thank you for coming
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar