BAHASA INGGRIS BISNIS
1 : COVER LETTER
Perjuangan Street, Bekasi
West Java
October, 5th 2016
Nugraha, advertising Manager
Sinar Cahaya Company Ltd.
Depok
West Java
Dear Mr. Nugraha,
I am hearing an information which appeared in the Sindo on October 4th 2016, I would like to apply for an accountant role within your company. I believe my education, skills, and my experience make me suitable for this vacancy.
I believe this position would provide a great opportunity to further my chosen career. My willingness to work hard and build my skill base will make my a good candidate for this job. I have a good skill on accounting and my backgrounds has given me many experience on accounting. In my past position where I am worked on Financial Analyst, I am accountable for leading a team of 4 and carrying out a wide range of commercial process. During my courses career, I have gained a certified as Public Accountant.
I am very excited to learn more about this position, share how good I am with this position and join with Sinar Cahaya Company.
Thank you for your kind attention.
Sincerely,
Mohammad Reskiansyah, S.E
Tidak ada komentar:
Posting Komentar